Raw Material Coordinator
LogisticsFull TimeAurora, ON
Raw Material Coordinator
Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor, this position will coordinate the total end to end logistics functions as they relate to Raw Materials (RM), including but not limited to: verifying inbound RM, documentation accuracy, staging RM for production as well as inventory cycle counts.
· Coordinate all RM arrivals: verify shipping documentation for accuracy, labelling products with pallet labels, reporting any discrepancies to Supervisor;
· Receive RM inbound shipments electronically into Flow’s ERP (SalesForce);
· Print and sort pallet labels for RM, ensure put away is done correctly and inventory locations and quantities are accurate;
· Work with Production scheduler to identify RM requirements for production, stage product in designated areas and scan RM to staging area;
· Perform regular cycle counts to ensure RM accuracy;
· Work with Logistics Supervisor to determine appropriate storage charges to be issued to Copacking customers;
· Work with other departments to avoid and resolve service related issues for all shipment types;
· Assist the Logistics Supervisor with a variety of day-to-day tasks;
· Other duties as required.
· 1-2 years of industry experience in either Logistics or Supply Chain;
· Computer Skills (Proficiency in MS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
· Experience with Salesforce or other ERP systems is strongly preferred;
· Excellent verbal, written, communication and problem-solving skills;
· Superior organization and time management skills required in order to handle multiple priorities and a wide variety of tasks to meet deadlines;
· Strong sense of urgency to ensure that deadlines for reporting are met per Company policies and eCommerce site policies;
· Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
· This position will be 80% on the warehouse floor and 20% administration functions.
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder, Nicholas Reichenbach