Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
CorporateFull TimeAurora, ON
Do you live for health and wellness?
Are you someone who goes above and beyond to wow your customers? Do you enjoy solving problems imaginatively and resourcefully? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, performance driven environment? Would you love to be an ambassador for Flow delivering what's next? If so, you should consider a career with us today.
As Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and sales, finance, logistics, and marketing teams. Assist with managing customer calls, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
What you will do at Flow:
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones, email, etc. to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product does not perform as designed.
- Assist in product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with sales manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- What you will need to succeed:
- A deep understanding of Flow and enthusiasm as an ambassador that exudes the brand and all that it stands for
- Effective communication
- Intellectual curiosity
- Bias for action
- Being a self-starter with strong ownership; ability to work independently on projects
- Solid project management; organizational skills; ability to establish priorities, strong detailed execution and multi-task
- University or college degree (preferably in business administration or communications)
- Experience in organic consumer packaged goods
- Salesforce Sales and Case Management Administration experience
- Salesforce Certification (preferred)
- MSOffice Productivity Software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- English and French/Spanish Fluency
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
For more information visit www.flowhydration.com
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.”
- Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach
Find @Flowhydration on Instagram, Twitter and on Facebook at facebook.com/Flowh20 #BeInTheFlow