eCommerce Web Developer
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working closely with the VP of Business Intelligence, the role will be responsible for and maintaining Flow Water’s eCommerce Direct-to-Consumer sites as a front-end developer and UX expert in collaboration with the DevOps team.
● Growth hack - business mindset on optimizing site to focus on conversion, retentions, upselling
● Identifying and building key front-end functionalities to drive best-in-class UX/UI for the website (on Shopify platform) with Digital Marketing and Creative teams
● Design landing pages and manage significant A/B testing operations by leveraging personalization platforms such as Dynamic Yield in collaboration with BI team
● Manage all ad tagging and conversion optimization systems
● Support website updates and refreshes in a custom Shopify CMS platform, “Infinite”
● Assist Digital Marketing/Ecommerce teams in mapping development needs based on analyses, A/B testing, and identified opportunities
● Assist Digital Marketing Team in monitoring status of active projects and reporting status updates to broader team
● Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication, and record time daily
● Other duties as required
● Minimum 5+ years of experience in web development – including responsive design, front-end development, search engine optimization, and custom applications
● Strong understanding of UI and UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functionality and relational database standards
● Able to effectively communicate directly with peers, managers, agencies/vendors, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
● Strong organizational skills, capable of managing multiple timelines and tasks efficiently, within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
● Direct experience with the following platforms and systems: WordPress, Shopify, Recharge, Klaviyo email server provider, Grow BI, Google Analytics, Amazon Seller Central, Salesforce Enterprise.
● Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with solid decision-making skills
● Preference to have had experience working in e-commerce/direct-to-consumer digital businesses
● Intellectually curious and passionate about digital/ecommerce culture and technology
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Alkaline Spring Water:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach