Senior Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative for Central Canada/Ontario based in Toronto.
Retail Development Representative Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish, build and strengthen relationships with Head Buyers, Brokers Reps, Owners and Location Managers
- Liaise with Broker and Distributor reps as needed to ensure Accounts receive “topbox” service
- Responsible to sales targets; budgets, new doors added, existing account YOY growth, filling distribution gaps, added facings, finding off-shelf opportunities, maximize Flow presence within store
- Sell-in retail programs within deadlines
- Develop, manage and assess existing and new “non-traditional” accounts (i.e. hotels, yoga studios, spas, golf courses, fitness studios, hospitals, offices, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage entire sales cycle of your business - from lead to first sale, regular follow up communication to maximum sales within existing account and avoid “out-of-stock”
- Place POS in all accounts to ensure optimal Flow shopper marketing experience, and brand representation
- Identify opportunities for growth within each account and build into call cycle objectives
- Place orders and process through existing distributor network
- Ensuring all marketing and promotional activity is properly executed, and targets achieved
- Provide daily sales reporting to management, identifying key accomplishments by store and upcoming call objectives through SalesForce
- Perform sales and marketing planning duties including samples to customers, promotions, planning, deal sheets, etc.
- Support Operations team with forecasting, planning, and procurement as needed
- Participate in or attend all required trade shows, seminars, events, training courses or other industry and/or job-related activities
- Other duties as required
- At least 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Wholesale CP
- G food and/or beverage experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Knowledge of Sales Force is an asset
- Knowledge of Shopify is an asset
- Having a valid driver's’ license is requirement, owning vehicle an asset
- University or college degree
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Alkaline Spring Water:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach