Retail Development Representative
We are looking for a Retail Development Representative in the Richmond Hill area, servering Toronto for our plant in Aurora, ON.
Retail Development Representative Key Role and Responsibilities:
• Drive Year over Year (YoY) sales growth by closing new consumable business and seeking opportunities to expand install base of capital.
• Executing hands on activities with excellence, including but not limited to managing product placement on shelves, increasing shelf facings and racks, handling carton returns, managing inventory movement and cleaning shelving and racks.
• Minimum 4+ days /week, visiting strategic ‘A’ and ‘B’ stores to develop store level relationships, sell Flow campaigns and ensure execution is at or above agreed upon levels.
• Effectively uses Salesforce.com to measure and track key performance indicators in accordance with Flow KPI’s.
• Operating a Route Sales Truck including driving safely to deliver product to a growing customer base, while loading and unloading product.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Report any incidents and mechanical problems they encounter to the appropriate personnel.
• Abiding by all local, provincial/state and federal transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
• Other duties as required.
• Manufacturing related experience
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Alkaline Spring Water:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder & CEO, Nicholas Reichenbach