Data Scientist, eComm
CorporateFull TimeToronto, ON
Data Scientist, E-comm
Flow is recruiting an E-commerce Data Scientist to help our marketing team drive ecommerce sales and digital marketing performance. This role will report directly to Flow’s VP of Business Intelligence.
- Mine consumer behavior data across various ECOMM, Direct to Consumer, and Social platforms, create weekly/monthly reporting
- Provide insights to drive ECOMM sales and digital marketing performance
- Develop recommendations to drive personalize offers, run batch testing and
- Structure, design, implement, and analyze ecomm A/B tests: landing page, email, etc,
- Manage CRM and provide insights into customer behavior, lifetime value, and purchase patterns + user flows
- Provide insights and recommendations to grow web business by identifying key areas for website and consumer communication improvements.
- Provide analytic support to measure sales performance, analyze promotional results.
- Work closely with marketing team and other stakeholders
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 1-3 years similar experience
- Experience with SQL, Hive or like database querying languages
- Experience with Google Analytics. Proficient in Excel and Experiences with Python is a must
- Experience working in a start-up environment is an asset
- Experience in online A/B testing is a must
- Work will take place from home and in our Toronto office, to be updated with Covid-19 changes
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder, Nicholas Reichenbach