Territory Sales Representative - New England
Flow is looking for a Territory Sales Representative to join our New England sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated retail/merchandising professional who would like to transition into a career in sales.
- Establishing strong relationships with store owners, managers, and merchandisers
- Place POS in all accounts to ensure 100% Flow Water shopper marketing experience
- Identify opportunities for growth within each account and build into call cycle objectives
- Take orders and process through existing distributor network
- Liaise with Broker and Distributor sales reps as needed to ensure accounts receive 100% service
- Manage accounts to ensure regular buying patterns
- Ensure all marketing and promotional activity is properly implemented
- Provide all necessary product training for brokers, distributor reps and sampling agencies
- Perform sales and marketing planning duties including samples to customers, promotion, planning, deal sheets, etc.
- Support Operations team with forecasting, planning, and procurement as needed
- Follow up and process re-orders, driving order volume increases and making necessary deliveries to existing accounts
- Other duties as required
Education & Experience
- University or college degree preferred (currents looking for summer work also welcome to apply)
- At least 1 - 2 years' of relevant work experience
- Retail/merchandising experience an asset
- Wholesale CPG food and/or beverage experience is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent relationship building and follow-up skills
- Strong impact and influential abilities
- Knowledge of Sales Force is an asset
- Must be able to lift and carry 25lbs on a regular basis
- Knowledge of Shopify is an asset
- Having a valid driver's’ license and reliable access to a vehicle is a requirement
- Work will take place in the field as needed
- Warehouse and other site visits may be required for learning purposes
- Some travel required
Salary Range: $16-20/hr + monthly incentives + mileage/toll reimbursement
Here at Flow, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder, Nicholas Reichenbach