FinanceFull TimeOttawa, ON
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries monthly, including but not limited to: fixed assets, intangibles, loans payable, prepaid expenses, etc.
- Assist Controller with month-end internal financial reporting package
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, including posting of reconciling entries
- Review coding of monthly credit card statements
- Assist Controller with year-end working papers
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, as required
- Perform various financial analysis as directed by the Controller
- Assist with monthly tax filings
- Support other related financial activities for the CFO and Controller, as required
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, college level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred
- 3+ years hands-on bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Basic computer skills including MS Office, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a requirement
- Good mathematical background
- Demonstrated experience with spreadsheets and automated accounting systems
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
- Strong listening and communication skills (written and verbal) with the proven ability to follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Good common sense and sound judgment
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours
- Can perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to us to let us know how we can enhance your experience.
About Flow Water Inc.:
We are North America’s first social water brand, dedicated to the pursuit of positive experience and providing the highest quality water in the world, with a reduced environmental footprint.
Founded by serial entrepreneur, Nicholas Reichenbach, Flow offers consumers an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bottled water with the added healthful benefits of drinking naturally alkaline spring water from a local and sustainable source.
“We imagined a bottled water brand that was naturally healthful, not filtered or altered tap water owned by a major corporation. We looked for an alternative to the plastic bottle, a package with the lowest possible carbon footprint. We stopped looking and we started creating.” - Founder, Nicholas Reichenbach