Director, Growth Marketing
Partner MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
Director, Growth Marketing
FlipGive is based in Toronto, CA however we are a remote-first workplace. This role is a work-from-home position. Some travel may be required to support business objectives including client meetings, conferences, internal meetings.
FlipGive is a free all-in-one solution to lower cost-to-play and simplify team finances. Our shop app revolutionizes grassroots fundraising by helping parents earn cashback on everyday shopping to reduce player fees and team expenses. Our finance app offers a free expense management and online team banking solution. This year - we’re launching a white label embedded shopping solution to power 3rd party partners merchant rewards programs. To date - we’ve given back over $40 million dollars to teams and families across North America. We believe that innovation & technology provides an ideal platform for companies, causes and individuals to work together to drive significant social change. We are Canada’s first B-Corporation. This is an exciting period for the company as we’re experiencing accelerated growth with the capital to scale.
We are seeking an experienced, strategic and results-driven Director, Growth Marketing with primary responsibility to lead a high-performing, metrics-driven acquisition process that meets company growth priorities, drives activation and adoption, and maximizes efficiencies and return on investment. You'll partner with cross-functional teams to achieve goals and targets across both our DTC (direct-to-consumer) app and white-label solution.
- Reporting to the CEO / CRO, you will own all acquisition - growing our culture of experimentation and data inspection across the entire top of funnel.
- Drive top-line results in order to hit weekly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
- Lead acquisition testing frameworks and reporting methodologies to track KPIs and maximize ROI.
- Collaborate across product and marketing teams to optimize existing acquisition channels and scale new channels that drive efficient revenue growth.
- Ensure a uniform and inspiring experience across all channels helping articulate our unique brand narrative and market positioning (POV) across our entire ecosystem including our DTC app, our newly launched white-label solution and B2B marketing efforts with our 700 brand partners.
- Work cross-functionally to develop, optimize and expand foundational content and marketing assets that align across the entire FlipGive ecosystem.
- Manage and develop a small but talented team that drives innovation and industry-leading best practices.
- 3-5+ years experience in a growth marketing or growth-focused function, preferably in a post-Series A high-growth B2C or B2B2C startup; ideally someone who has massively scaled up a growth channel(s).
- Strong understanding of digital marketing landscape and managing multi-channel mix, including demonstrated proficiency across organic, fixed-cost and paid marketing channels
- Experience in growth planning – forecasting, planning, campaign execution and performance analysis; Making data-informed decisions with qualitative and quantitative research.with an eye towards measurable targets (CPL, CAC, LTV, etc)
- Strong analytics capabilities and a deep understanding of data analysis and science
- Proven ability to roll up your sleeves to drive growth marketing efforts including positioning and messaging development and different content types and campaigns for different audiences and channels
- Strong bias for action and proven ability to bounce from thinking strategically to executing very detailed tactics.
- Obsess over outcomes and know where to invest the team’s valuable time.
- Share insights and results throughout the company.