Finance & OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
About FirePower Capital:
FirePower Capital is the investment banking and private capital firm built for Canada’s entrepreneurs. The firm helps mid-market businesses complete mission-critical transactions.
This role is an opportunity for a recent graduate who wants to make a real impact on the most entrepreneurial segment of investment banking and corporate investing in Canada.
Role & responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant will report to the COO, and will assist with both administrative and origination / business development support activities. Specifically:
- Carry out tasks relating to office administration, logistics, supplies and maintenance
- On- and off-board employees, and other HR-related tasks
- Keep employee and operations manuals, and other corporate checklists up to date
Origination Support & Marketing:
- Design and execute on special initiatives or creative / content campaigns
- Create and update collateral and templates
- Enter data, maintain and improve our CRM as well as our presence on third-party deal databases
- Help with research on companies, white papers.
- Manage our conference / talks calendar and attendance
- Plan events
Other projects as reasonably requested.
Desired skills and aptitude:
1. Having graduated with solid grades in business, marketing or administration degree
2. 1+ year in a relevant role
3. High-initiative person with great problem-solving skills
4. Strong organizational skills: someone who will not let anything fall through the cracks and who keeps track of their to-do’s and their progress on those religiously
5. Exceptional attention to details
6. Great communications skills
7. Experience using a CRM a plus
Only complete applications through our website and/or recruiter will be accepted. Only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!