Digital Marketing Manager
Accounts & Client StrategyFull TimeToronto, ON
Ext. Marketing helps financial services firms achieve their marketing strategy, communications and regulatory objectives – on time and on budget. Our clients are based in Canada and the U.S. and include tier-one banks and insurers, mutual fund companies, credit unions, as well as hedge funds, private equity and venture capital firms. We are a full-service agency with services ranging from market commentaries and to white papers, to infographics, branding and websites.
See our capabilities deck for more details: https://issuu.com/ext.marketinginc./docs/ext_presentation?e=31712083/55161051
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to ext.'s Digital Account Manager and work collaboratively to develop the company's digital marketing strategy and execute key projects that align with the company's priorities. You will have the opportunity to leverage your understanding of the latest digital marketing trends and best practices to provide valuable insights to all digital initiatives as ext. builds out its digital offering. The role requires a motivated, self-starter who can demonstrate a collaborative leadership approach and understands the inter-connectivity of strategy, brand building, and marketing innovation. You must be passionate about learning, be able to work on multiple projects at the same time and understand SEO, SEM, paid and organic social media, retargeting campaigns, A/B testing, and integrate digital marketing initiatives into CRM system. You will partner closely with internal teams and outside clients & partners to create targeted initiatives that drive real business results.
Who Should Apply?
The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver and an expert in digital campaign creation and measurement. In this role, you will be able to develop strategies that elevate our clients’ marketing campaigns. The ideal person for this position will have well-developed time and project management skills. Success in this role requires a rare combination of analytical thinking, operations instincts, interpersonal skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, where you can be actively involved in the execution of the campaign and be an integral player in a dynamic team, then we want to meet you.
Responsibilities & What You’ll Be Doing
- A deep understanding of the role of digital marketing, including paid media, social media, search, analytics, web/mobile, CRM and marketing automation
- Lead and collaborate on the development of integrated digital marketing strategies and solutions
- Email marketing campaigns to drive participation and acquisition using social platforms and paid media
- Participate in the design, development and execution on the measurement framework and KPIs of digital campaigns based on the desired outcome
- Define and implement A/B testing methodology and framework to identify conversion drivers that result in optimal campaign performance
- Be a digital subject matter expert to internal stakeholders, demonstrating the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, clients, partners and vendors
- The ideal candidate will be a highly self-motivated individual and an adept problem solver who works hard and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- 5-8 years of digital marketing work experience; financial services expertise an asset
- Marketing agency experience an asset
- Experience in developing and project managing digital campaigns of varying sizesStrong understanding of what makes great SEO-friendly content
- Experience in paid media (search, display, programmatic, mobile, video) platforms and social media platforms; Google Ads and Analytics, Google Tag Manager (conversion tracking)Demonstrated strategic and experimental thinking: not only a doer but also a leader
- Experienced in client interaction and account management Highly client-focused and confident presenting to clients Able to articulate digital strategy in an effective and jargon-free manner
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, disciplined and resourceful
What We’re Offering
Meaningful work where you can have a direct impact on some of the biggest financial brands in North America.
- A fast-paced and collegial culture of entrepreneurship, creativity and collaboration
- A leadership team committed to career development and your success
- Regular all-staff meetings so you’re always in the know
- Competitive compensation and benefits
What’s In It For You?
We thrive on the challenge of helping our clients be their best and attain their goals. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a positive impact for our clients.
- Work with a talented and collaborative team
- Opportunities to do challenging and rewarding work in a fast-growing agency
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to build close relationships with clients
Note: This job description is non-exhaustive and may be amended from time to time by ext., with or without notice to the Employee.