(Part Time) Marketing Specialist
MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
This is a unique opportunity to come in and build something really big: the next generation of guest experience software for the short-term rental industry. We are in high growth mode, so it is all about teamwork and winning together!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join us on a contracting role for 3 months (with a full-time opportunity available thereafter). You will lead our marketing by designing, articulating, and managing our external communication and branding.
What we do
When was the last time you slept on an air mattress in an Airbnb? Never? 8 years ago?
That’s because the short-term rental market is shifting towards professionalization. With rapidly rising average daily rates, guests are requiring hotel-like experiences and amenities from hosts. Hosts have no choice but to keep up.
This is extremely resource intensive, and the current solution is to combine a variety of softwares to deliver this experience.
Enso solves the fragmentation of this industry by providing a single operating system for the guest experience that leverages AI communication and smart home technologies.
We are growing fast, and we want you to be a part of that growth!
Who You Are
As a social media and marketing manager, you have a unique eye that is able to capture the lively-ness and spirit that embodies Enso Connect. You are creative and goal-oriented and are able to set realistic goals that are able to increase the presence of Enso.
Job functions include:
- Creating, scheduling, posting, and marketing blog posts for our website with a clear intention of why you chose the subject and timing of the post.
- Creating and maintaining a social media schedule that reflects a well-thought-out plan and structure of how to grow our social media presence.
- Connecting with industry partners and clients to create targeted marketing campaigns.
- Tracking and reporting growth of social media accounts and what posts/ideas work best.
- Actively engage with followers on social media.
- Designing visual content for different applications: Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter...
- 2+ years experience with social media/digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of graphic design
- Excellent communication and writing abilities
- Proof of personally implemented strategies that saw growth for other social media accounts
- Strong knowledge of photo editing software
- Quick at noticing new and hot trends
Nice To Haves
- Animation skills
- Knowledge of the property tech / short term rental space
- Experience at a startup
- Already a travel influencer?
Enso Connect is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Enso Connect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.