TechFull TimeToronto, ON
This is a unique opportunity to come in and build something really big: the next generation of guest experience software for the short-term rental industry. We are in high growth mode, so it is all about teamwork and winning together!
We are looking for a front-end developer to deliver high-quality, performant UI for our web console & iOS app.
What we do
When was the last time you slept on an air mattress in an Airbnb? Never? 8 years ago?
That’s because the short term rental market is shifting towards professionalization. With rapidly rising average daily rates, guests are requiring hotel-like experiences and amenities from hosts. Hosts have no choice but to keep up.
This is extremely resource-intensive, and the current solution is to combine a variety of softwares to deliver this experience.
Enso solves the fragmentation of this industry by providing a single operating system for the guest experience that leverages AI communication and smart home technologies.
In just under a year, we’ve managed to scale from 68 listings to over 10,000 listings in 15 different countries. We are backed by some of the best investors (Mantella, Mistral, Michael Hyatt…), and are
We are growing fast, and we want you to be a part of that growth!
Who You Are
As a front-end developer, you possess the passion, curiosity, and motivation to design and implement solutions end-to-end. You have a strong foundation in computer science and are able to solve tough problems. In this role, you will design, develop, and deliver core components of our web UI and play a key role in the development of our iOS app. You will have a proven ability to solve problems, interest in continuous learning and digging deep into the domain when necessary.
Job functions include:
- Scoping, design, and implementation of scalable, highly-performant Web UI
- Architecting & implementing a port of our web frontend to iOS.
- Testing & deploying your code to production using CI/CD
- Participating in design sessions and code reviews with peers to elevate the quality of engineering across the organization
- You are a self-starter who thrives under minimal supervision
- Experience crafting complex applications using web frameworks (e.g.: Angular, React, Vue, Backbone, Ember)
- Proven track record of delivering phenomenal UX
- 3+ years frontend development experience, ideally in a SaaS/Startup environment.
- 1+ year iOS/Swift development experience.
- Team player who enjoys collaboration and working with others.
- Experience in communicating with customers, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements and describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
Nice To Haves
- AWS Experience
- Experience working at startups / Proptech
Enso Connect is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Enso Connect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.