Experience & DesignFull TimeToronto, ON
This is a unique opportunity to come in and build something really big: the next generation of guest experience software for the short-term rental industry. We are in high growth mode, so it is all about teamwork and winning together!
You are the designer of the team; you make ideas come to life. From working on our product website, marketing materials, or the platform itself - you will be in charge of creating the most user-friendly software the short-term rental industry has ever seen. Did you know that the average onboarding time for a property manager or host on softwares in our industry today is 12 days? We are aiming for 12 milliseconds...
What we do
When was the last time you slept on an air mattress in an Airbnb? Never? 8 years ago?
That’s because the short-term rental market is shifting towards professionalization. With rapidly rising average daily rates, guests are requiring hotel-like experiences and amenities from hosts. Hosts have no choice but to keep up. This is extremely resource-intensive, and the current solution is to combine a variety of softwares to deliver this experience.
Enso solves the fragmentation of this industry by providing a single operating system for the guest experience that leverages AI communication and smart home technologies.
We are growing fast, and we want you to be a part of that growth!
Who You Are
As a product designer, you possess the passion, curiosity, and motivation to design solutions end-to-end. You will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base. You are a self-starter who thrives under minimal supervision with an appetite to continuously learn.
Job functions include:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance the user experience.
Growing Quickly (3 Years)
UI/UX -> Product Designer -> Lead Product Designer -> VP of Product Experience
- 4+ years experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role in a fast-paced environment (preferably a startup)
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Wireframe.cc, InVision…)
- Up-to-date knowledge of desig nsoftware (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop…)
- Bsc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills - objective driven
Nice To Haves
- Animation Skills - Videos, Gifs...
- Proptech / IoT / Short Term Rental Experience
- Experience working at startups
Enso Connect is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Enso Connect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.