Full Stack Developer
TechFull TimeToronto, ON
This is a unique opportunity to come in and build something really big: the next generation of guest experience software for the short term rental industry. We are in high growth mode, so it is all about teamwork and winning together!
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our backend development team. You will have the opportunity to work on a scalable, highly resilient backend infrastructure that delivers a best-in-class experience for short-term rental guests.
What we do
When was the last time you slept on an air mattress in an Airbnb? Never? 8 years ago?
That’s because the short term rental market is shifting towards professionalization. With rapidly rising average daily rates, guests are requiring hotel-like experiences and amenities from hosts. Hosts have no choice but to keep up. This is extremely resource intensive, and the current solution is to combine a variety of softwares to deliver this experience.
Enso solves the fragmentation of this industry by providing a single operating system for the guest experience that leverages AI communication and smart home technologies. We are growing fast, and we want you to be a part of that growth!
Who You Are
As a full stack developer, you possess the passion, curiosity, and motivation to design and implement solutions end-to-end. You have a strong foundation in computer science and are able to solve tough problems. In this role, you will design, develop, and deliver components of our guest experience infrastructure. You will have a proven ability to solve problems, interest in continuous learning and digging deep into the domain when necessary.
Job functions include:
- Scoping, design, and implementation of scalable, resilient systems
- Data modeling & API design
- Testing, deploying & monitoring your code to production using CI/CD
- Participating in design sessions and code reviews with peers to elevate the quality of engineering across the organization
Growing Quickly (3Years)
Full Stack Developer -> Lead Full Stack Developer -> Project Manager
- You are a self starter who thrives under minimal supervision
- Experience building APIs & web application backends
- 3+ years experience working in a fast-paced software development environment, ideally in a SaaS/Startup environment.
- Team player who enjoys collaboration and working with others
- A rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design).
- Excellent knowledge of Python
Nice To Haves
- Data science experience
- Serverless infrastructure experience, specifically AWS & FaaS
- NoSQL database experience
- Experience working at startups / Proptech
Enso Connect is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Enso Connect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.