TechFull TimeToronto, ON
This is a unique opportunity to come in and build something really big: the next generation of guest experience software for the short term rental industry. We are in high growth mode, so it is all about teamwork and winning together!
You will have the opportunity to lead the development of our scalable, highly resilient backend infrastructure and make key design decisions that will deliver a best-in-class experience for short-term rental guests.
What we do
When was the last time you slept on an air mattress in an Airbnb? Never? 8 years ago?
That’s because the short term rental market is shifting towards professionalization. With rapidly rising average daily rates, guests are requiring hotel-like experiences and amenities from hosts. Hosts have no choice but to keep up. This is extremely resource intensive, and the current solution is to combine a variety of softwares to deliver this experience.
Enso solves the fragmentation of this industry by providing a single operating system for the guest experience that leverages AI communication and smart home technologies.
We are growing fast, and we want you to be a part of that growth!
Who You Are
As a technical leader, you will be instrumental in the architecture, design, development, delivery and support of key features and integrations. You will work closely with our development team throughout the entire development lifecycle to deliver a scalable & highly resilient infrastructure.
Job functions include:
- Translating business OKRs into product roadmaps and individual tasks.
- Taking ownership of parts of our roadmap and delivering forecasteable results
- Reviewing & monitoring frequent pushes to production
- Ensuring resilient & scalable code, compliance with design patterns
- Participating in design sessions and code reviews with peers to elevate the quality of engineering across the organization
- You are a self starter who thrives under minimal supervision
- 5+ years of experience developing backend web applications / frameworks
- Experience managing sophisticated projects with multiple collaborators.
- Team player who enjoys collaboration and working with others
- A rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design).
- Expert level knowledge of Python.
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience working with CI/CD pipelines
Nice To Haves
- Data science experience
- Serverless infrastructure experience, specifically AWS & FaaS
- NoSQL database experience
- Experience working at startups / Proptech
Enso Connect is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Enso Connect does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.