Search Marketing Strategist (SEM/SEO)
Marketing Full TimeToronto, ON
Endy is looking a driven professional with strong technical aptitude and natural analytical ability to join our Online Acquisition team as Search Marketing Strategist. In this role, you will be responsible for managing, optimizing, and growing paid search accounts and the organic search strategy with a focus on ROI performance. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented contributor who always keeps a finger on the pulse of Search Engine updates and has a track-record of using data to make strategic optimizations.
This is an incredible opportunity for a self-starter to work in an exciting high-growth environment at Canada’s fastest-growing sleep company.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the operational execution of Endy’s SEO efforts and PPC accounts, including Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Optimize paid campaign performance through continuous A/B testing, competitor analysis, keyword research, creative optimizations and trend insights to achieve KPI targets and maximize investment effectiveness.
- Identify, vett and test new and emerging Search products and platforms to expand reach and increase efficiencies.
- Manage performance reporting and analysis; communicating results and optimizations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Work with our Development team to verify SEO Best Practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Collaborate with our Communications team in reviewing outgoing content for SEO effectiveness.
- Implement and maintain content on several local business listing websites.
- Monitor brand mentions on the SERP, social channels, review blogs and traditional media for brand safety, linking options, keyword ideas and competitive intelligence.
- Conduct regular ON-Page and Off-Page SEO audits and gap analysis to identify new technical and content opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in Search Marketing, Digital Marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommend improvements.
Who you are:
- 2-3 years experience managing big budget, complex SEM and SEO accounts; agency experience preferred.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail and eager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects and desire to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills; must be proficient in media terminology and media math.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEO PowerSuite, SpyGlass, SEOquake, Screaming Frog, Moz, and SEMRush.
- Experience with Google/Bing Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Technical understanding and demonstrated expertise of both On and Off Page white hat SEO techniques and Best Practices; E-commerce experience prefered.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, ranking factors, algorithm updates in engine specific SEM/SEO Best Practices.