Senior Marketing Specialist
MarketingFull TimeCalgary, AB
Are you ready for a change? Would you like to feel like the work you’re doing has an impact and moves the needle? EasyRedir is the global leader in providing enterprise-class, dedicated URL redirection services. We have thousands of customers that include the world’s most recognizable brands, Fortune 500 companies, innovative startups, cutting-edge agencies, governments, and organizations of every shape and size. Your work at EasyRedir will touch millions of people on a daily basis, and provide you with a rewarding career that will never be boring.
Who are you?
- You love solving unique, difficult problems with a collaborative, creative team
- You crave the personal satisfaction of marking tasks as complete
- Learning new skills is something you love to do - you seek to improve yourself both on and off the job
- Having an end-to-end understanding of where you work helps you understand how your work is having an impact
- You like independence in your work, but also love collaborating with a team when it comes to big-picture things
- You are a conscientious person who tries their best at everything and considers the impacts of what you do on others
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills with a proficiency in business-oriented English
Who is EasyRedir?
- We are a small, agile team of creative and driven people
- We are fanatical about giving our customers the best experience we can, whether it be through UX design, technology architecture and operations, or customer support - our customers are the foundation of our business
- We extensively use technology tools to help us serve our customers and collaborate with our team
- We are diverse and inclusive - we welcome people of all backgrounds including women, LGBTQ+, people of colour, and all open-minded people
- We value our team members and customers and strive to demonstrate empathy, respect and patience in our dealings with each other
What will you be doing?
- Design, build, and execute data-driven marketing campaigns across all channels and all funnel stages. Specific areas of responsibility include:
- SEO (content marketing, link-building, etc.)
- Social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Paid advertising (CPC, CPM, paid social, etc)
- Email marketing
- Generate appropriate reports demonstrating ROI on all marketing campaigns
- Communicate with customers at scale using technology to target and engage people in a relevant, personalized and timely manner
- Manage the relationships and deliverables of our third-party marketing vendors
- Identify and manage opportunities for conference sponsorships
- Writing high-quality marketing material such as blog posts, marketing emails, help articles, case studies, and whitepapers
- Provide world-class customer support that delights our customers and informs our understanding of customer needs
- Author and maintain relevant documentation for team members
What are the requirements?
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in B2B SaaS marketing roles
- Demonstrated ability to drive marketing decisions based on data with a focus on ROI
- Examples of written content assets such as blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- Experience with CRM tools like Intercom and HubSpot
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMrush and Ahrefs
- Experience with social media management tools such as SproutSocial and HubSpot
- Experience managing paid CPC and CPM advertising campaigns using Google Ads and LinkedIn
- Experience building and executing email marketing campaigns in tools such as Hubspot, Mailchimp or others
- A solid understanding of how to use analytics tools like Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- Fantastic organizational skills that enable you to manage many in-flight projects simultaneously
- Excellent understanding of SEO and how to monitor and improve it
- Experience managing conference sponsorships
- Experience with project management software such as Basecamp
- Experience planning and running engaging and informative webinars
EasyRedir is a URL redirection service that enables businesses to ensure their customers and stakeholders can access their valuable online content and services. It was founded in 2014 by William Richards, a serial entrepreneur with extensive experience in large enterprise systems design and development, and who has been building web based technology since the late 90s. EasyRedir offers site owners and administrators the ability to easily redirect web traffic to destinations that provide the greatest value.