Human Capital Management Integration Specialist - Winnipeg Position
Professional ServicesFull TimeWinnipeg, MB
Who are you?
You have a background in business process analysis and design. You are familiar with enterprise SaaS software and have direct experience with Workday. You understand data models and data integration patterns. You want to work on enterprise-grade problems using leading platforms that spark your innovative spirit. You are service-oriented and have high standards of professionalism.
What's the Opportunity?
You will work directly with one of our largest enterprise clients to design, build test and implement integrations and interfaces with their Human Capital Management system and associated applications. You will work on a wide variety of client-specific integration projects and will have the opportunity to learn and apply best-practices of enterprise data integration and transformation.
You will develop and implement business reporting critical to management of this multi-brand, multi-channel, multi-billion dollar enterprise. You will work directly with client staff in Finance, HR, IT and other functions as required. You will work alongside other Dispatch team members and you will have the opportunity to develop and implement creative solutions to solve hard business problems.
Working at Dispatch
We all know there are times when project deadlines drive workload. We also believe everyone in our team deserves a healthy balance so we offer a great combination of compensation, benefits and vacation flexibility.
We value our long-term partnerships with our clients who in turn trust us to solve their most challenging integration challenges. You need to be committed to your projects and clients and care deeply about delivering high quality solutions. We also look for people that are supportive of their teammates and help each other grow and develop.
- Practical experience as a business analyst
- Familiarity with leading SaaS applications such as Workday, ServiceNow, Salesforce and practical experience building integration solutions
- Direct experience with HCM systems is essential. Experience with Workday is highly preferred
- Familiar with database structures, common enterprise integration patterns & practices
- Comfortable interacting directly with clients in remote and on-site meetings
- Able to establish working relationships that reflect our mission to be problem-solvers for our clients
- Proven success working on challenging projects
- Demonstrated interest in business problems and how the emerging trends of mobile, IoT and cloud can transform business processes and solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills