Client Service - Market ResearchFull TimeTORONTO, ON
Dig Insights is an innovative and award-winning consumer insights and technology company. Started 10 years ago, Dig continues to be one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and has been listed as one of the most innovative insights companies globally for the past four years. Our success is due to our strong commitment to our clients, and the creativity and dedication of our entire team. Since the beginning, we have been focused on building the best consumer insights company and that means hiring people who are smart, creative, resourceful, and genuine. People who succeed at Dig question established practices and are passionate about helping our clients to move their businesses forward. They either bring a wealth of knowledge or are willing to learn. They are comfortable working in a fast moving, flat organization.
As we continue to grow, both geographically (with offices in Toronto and Chicago), and in our expertise (having launched our own SaaS platform called Upsiide) we are looking for people who want to join a high-growth and highly collaborative company.
Research Manager – About this role
Working closely with the Analysts and Directors on their team, the Research Manager provides essential support to their team to help execute and deliver client projects. Charting data and coordinating project inputs is a large requirement of the role. Research Managers work diligently to learn and then demonstrate the technical skills and knowledge of various research techniques, statistical methods, charting abilities, and project coordination. In addition to growing their fundamental skill set as a researcher, Managers at Dig are encouraged to take part in our company’s exciting culture and enjoy this dynamic stage in their career.
Your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Coordinate inputs for research projects
· Coordinate translation requests and delivery
· Coordinate coding requests and review delivery
· Update survey questionnaires based on received feedback.
· Program basic surveys & test survey links
· Manipulate respondent level data.
· Gather project quotes.
· Gather necessary inputs for the project (stimuli, concepts, etc.)
· Draft recruitment screeners and other basic sections in questionnaire
· Provide guidance on programming, survey logic and quotas to field work suppliers.
· Coordinate translation, coding and tables requests and review deliverables
Analysis & Reporting:
· Review and analyze survey results.
· Review, read, and create cross tables.
· Pull/chart data into templated reports.
· Source images and/or infographics to enhance deliverables.
· Add interpretive commentary to slides in report.
· Leverage secondary research to support implications.
· Attend client meetings and presentations, including note-taking and active listening.
· Learn about client business and industry issues via secondary sources.
· Manage client access to platform and deal with client support requests.
· Participate in questionnaire revisions.
· Participate in discussion and prioritization of report follow-ups.
· Support in scheduling and organizing pre-work for client workshops.
· Potential opportunity to present some sections from the report.
Experience, Skills and Requirements:
· 2-5 years of experience of relevant experience
· University Degree or Post-Graduate Program in a relevant field (Market Research, Business Insights, Marketing, Statistics, or other)
· Solid English communication skills, both written and oral are required.
· Proficiency in SPSS and/or Q or other tabulations software
· Excellent skills in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office Suite are required.
· Questionnaire writing and survey programming is a big bonus.
· Able to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines, while maintaining close attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and with a team.
· Our culture is built on Energy, Excellence, Evolution and Equality
· Unlimited vacation policy and a work from home policy
· Our office is located steps to public transportation in the core of Downtown Toronto
· Reimbursement for music subscription, health and wellness classes/memberships, and more
· Social Events such as virtual poker night, virtual happy hour with our pets, virtual trivia night and more!
Due to COVID-19, our employees are currently working remotely. We plan to head back into our lovely office downtown Toronto once it is safe for us all to do so.
Dig Insights believes that its success is dependent on the diverse talents, skills, and ideas of its staff. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including those in the BIPOC and LGTBQ communities, and from people with disabilities.
We thank you for your interest in Dig Insights, however, only candidates who are chosen for an interview will be contacted.