Social Media Coordinator, Branded
Hive LabsFull TimeVancouver or Toronto
Who you are
Reporting to the Senior Social Media Specialist, you're a results-driven creative individual, with a solid background in social media and digital marketing. Your role is to support the digital and social media needs of the brands who partner with Daily Hive on the Hive Labs team. You are eager to grow and expand your social skills, while able to adapt to fast-paced collaborative environments. You're an innovative outside the box thinker who has the ability to increase social engagement, acquire leads and users, are highly organized, and enjoy working with others.
What you'll do
- Manage client marketing schedules for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other social platforms, ensuring posts adhere to Daily Hive brand guidelines and incorporate client’s key messaging
- Identify and isolate key performance indicators for consideration of future initiatives or projects
- Assist with Facebook ad campaigns as well as handle all paid promotions and custom content
- Create branded social posts for client campaigns that align with Daily Hive brand guidelines, including but not limited to copywriting, image sourcing and/or photography
- Help coordinate and execute on a wide range of inbound marketing activities for clients including optimization, paid search, testing new platforms for customer acquisition and analyzing data
- Work to improve our digital marketing channels and optimize them to drive high quality traffic and leads through research based on media-related industry trends
- Work with team members to develop and execute social media strategies aimed towards increasing brand awareness
- Stay up to date on new trends in social media and provide ongoing recommendations for new social initiatives and tactics to deliver on strategic objectives and goals
- Any additional duties required to support the goals of Hive Labs and the Marketing Department
- Work evenings, weekends as needed
What you have
- Diploma or degree in Communications, Marketing, or related creative field
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field or role in social media or digital marketing
- General understanding of social media ad platforms
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms, placements, and ad types
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge in, but not limited to, SEO, Google Analytics, and SEM Experience inAdobe Suite (Photoshop) considered an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against quick deadlines
- Demonstrates a team player attitude and the ability to wear multiple hats to get the job done
- An aptitude for staying up-to-date while utilizing current and emerging social media technologies, features and best practices
Benefits of working with us
- Hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely.
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off.
- 12 mandatory paid days off per year (Flex Days) to allow you to prioritize your health.
- Full benefits package (medical, vision, dental and extended health) starting after three months.
- Ability to be part of a fast growing company with a fun team and work culture and opportunities for growth.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
**Please submit resumes as a PDF**
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, inclusion and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.