SalesFull TimeToronto, ON
Position: Sales Coordinator
Manager: Head of Sales
The Sales Coordinator will report to the Head of Sales, and support the Eastern Sales Team. This individual will not be responsible for selling but will play an integral role in the internal management of the sales cycle.
What you'll do
- Administrative support for the Head of Sales
- Facilitate cadenced touch points with the sales team
- Analysis and reporting of relevant data; product benchmarks, campaign metrics, competitive activity and sales data
- Coordination, development, and distribution of internal and external sales materials
- Liaise between sales and marketing to monitor campaign process and performance
- Support the development of post campaign reports
- Train new employees on sales tools and processes
- Act as support for sales system applications (CRM)
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
What You Have
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Highly skilled in organization, problem-solving, and multitasking
- Superior communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to assist senior management and sales representatives
- Ability to analyze and report sales performance metrics
- Proficient in Excel and Google Drive Apps
- Experience utilizing CRM system
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, and Facebook Ad Manager
Benefits of working with us
- Hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely.
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off.
- 12 mandatory paid days off per year (Flex Days) to allow you to prioritize your health.
- Full benefits package (medical, vision, dental and extended health) starting after three months.
- Ability to be part of a fast growing company with a fun team and work culture and opportunities for growth.
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing company, apply here! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted when there is an open position.
Please submit your resume as a PDF.
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.