Colony DigitalFull TimeVancouver, BC
Who we are
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony is a fun group of hard-working individuals, working on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital. We work hard but have fun while doing it. We operate in an extremely fast-paced environment where things have to get done quickly, if this is something that excites you, this job may be the right fit for you!
As the Production Coordinator, your main priority will be to assist the Head of Photography with the coordination for all shoots and logistics.
This is an entry-level position based out of Vancouver.
What you'll do
- Coordinate pre-production needs for the Videography and Photography departments, including but not limited to: sourcing models for shoots, coordinating and sourcing shoot locations and other logistical requirements necessary
- Act as the point of contact during all shoots and assist the Lead Photographer/Production Manager as necessary
- Schedule and coordinate all photoshoots and handle client communication
- Occasionally assist with product shoots and other photography
- Contribute to brainstorming and ideation sessions for photoshoots
- Think outside the box and be able to creatively capture organic, behind-the-scenes content
- Create engaging content for insta-stories
- Assist the Digital Growth Department to ensure that assets are optimized for posts
- Other tasks, as assigned
What you have
- Experience working with various tools such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Photo bulk, Google Suite and etc
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agency setting with tight deadlines by being super organized and efficient
- Great communication and copywriting skills that can be adapted for various platforms and styles
- Familiarity working with various platforms including Instagram and its various features (boomerangs, filters, reverse speed, etc.)
You will be successful in this role if:
- You are a charismatic individual who is socially savvy and strives working under tight deadlines and pressure
- You have an outgoing individual who is capable of being the brand voice for multiple brands
- You’re a hardworking individual who goes above and beyond to get the job done
- You’re a team player and are willing to help out when needed
The benefits of working with us
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Conveniently located office in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs
- Opportunity to enrol in the company's benefit program (health, dental, vision) after the 3 month probationary period
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing media company? APPLY HERE! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.