Client Partner, Media Sales
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Job Title: Client Partner, Media Sales (multiple positions available across Canada)
Time: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Work Location: Remote
Compensation: Salaried with competitive commission options available
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Identify, research, and proactively engage new business opportunities both locally and provincially.
- Consistently develop sales strategies to expand corporate reach.
- Act as direct point of contact for incoming business inquiries and meet with potential clients to understand objectives and find innovative solutions.
- Present and educate the marketplace on corporate service offering.
- Negotiate business contracts, driven to meet client objectives and exceed expectations.
- Review, achieve and report on monthly sales targets and revenues.
- Oversee continuous enhancements and updates to corporate sales collateral.
- Continuously perform geographic-specific market analysis to ensure sales offerings are competitive within the industry.
- Work collaboratively with Curiocity Leadership to develop new business leads and service offerings.
WHO YOU ARE
- Sales driven with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain long term stakeholder relationships.
- Solution focused with ability to create effective solutions for product offerings to meet clients unique needs.
- Superior time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- High level of self-motivation, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- Possesses a “can do” attitude with proven ability to positively influence others.
- Proficient in social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in related sales capacity.
- You are located in Toronto, Vancouver, or Calgary.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in French is considered an asset.
- Business or related degree.
- Personal laptop for day-to-day work requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and use of a vehicle.
We thank all interested applications but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MORE ABOUT US!
As leaders in social-first publishing, we know how to keep our fingers on the pulse of our markets to deliver kickass content that thrills our audience and results in top-notch engagement on and off the screen. We love to create, to tell stories, and to turn brands big and small into local favourites. Our audience of over 2.5 million people (and growing) is a blend of adventurous millennials, Gen Z, and Gen Xers who engage with our channels on a daily basis. Our audience is hyper-local to the markets that we operate in, currently encompassing Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver and Seattle, allowing us to have a direct impact on businesses, events, activations and more.
To our audience, we are a leading and trusted digital publisher, consistently keeping our audience in the know of the very best of what’s happening in their city. To our clients, we collaborate with quality brands that compel us and create unique digital marketing strategies and beautifully engaging content that’s driven to inspire action in consumers. We connect our audience to our clients in a way that’s authentic, instant, effective, and measurable
To inspire experiences, enrich lifestyles, and stimulate community by authentically showcasing the very best of what a city has to offer.
To change the way brands interact with consumers by providing a platform for creative communication founded on authenticity, local interest, and genuine care in the customer experience.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Flexible working hours.
- Company events & lifestyle perks.
- Incredible company culture (if we do say so ourselves).
- Opportunities to travel for work if desired (post COVID 19).
- Remote work opportunities.
- Collaborative and casual work environment.
- Dynamic, youthful, and rapidly growing organization with opportunity for significant career growth and advancement.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE REVIEW OUR COMPANY WEBSITE