Culture, People & Admin Coordinator
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Job Title: Culture, People & Admin Coordinator
Time: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Work Location: Remote
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Provide ongoing support to the Executive Team with day to day business requirements, particularly within areas of people and cultural management.
- Assist Senior Management within each business unit with internal HR and recruitment requirements
- Create, maintain and update job descriptions for existing and new positions as they become available, ensuring consistency from role to role.
- Post job descriptions, schedule interviews, and provide follow ups to candidates.
- Initial onboarding activities including documentation completion and filing, corporate welcome and overview, email and account set up, and other related items required for new team members.
- Maintain corporate HR software, ensuring absolute discretion and security with employee and contractor information.
- Keep track of and schedule employee and contractor reviews to be facilitated by Senior Management.
- Digital filing, organization and maintenance of corporate documents and internal distribution.
- Maintain proper office organization including the coordination of professional cleaning services, snack and beverage delivery, as well as ordering office and cleaning supplies.
- Oversee the annual renewal of business insurance, licencing and other related business documents.
- Develop strong relationships with employees and contractors of the company nationally, understanding roles, needs and opportunities to support achievement of goals.
- Lead in promoting employee engagement and a strong team culture, both in-person where possible and remotely, by planning and organizing team builders, special events, and activities.
- Keep track of team member birthdays, anniversaries, and special occurrences ensuring internal acknowledgment and celebration.
- Schedule and organize team meetings and travel itineraries as needed.
- Provide additional ongoing support with internal business requirements and overall office organization.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum of 1-year experience in related communications or administrative capacity (volunteer or co-op experience is applicable).
- Positive, upbeat personality that thrives under pressure.
- Ability to remain flexible, organize daily workload by priorities, and implement change as needed on the fly.
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous organization and prioritization skills with acute attention to detail.
- Superior savviness with social media, pop culture, and a strong awareness of local happenings.
- High level of self-motivation, initiative and the ability to work within a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience working with social advertising and analytics reporting including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Canva and Photoshop considered an asset (though not required.)
- Personal laptop for day to day work requirements.
We thank all interested applications but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MORE ABOUT US!
As leaders in social-first publishing, we know how to keep our fingers on the pulse of our markets to deliver kickass content that thrills our audience and results in top-notch engagement on and off the screen. We love to create, to tell stories, and to turn brands big and small into local favourites. Our audience of over 2.5 million people (and growing) is a blend of adventurous millennials, Gen Z, and Gen Xers who engage with our channels on a daily basis. Our audience is hyper-local to the markets that we operate in, currently encompassing Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver and Seattle, allowing us to have a direct impact on businesses, events, activations and more.
To our audience, we are a leading and trusted digital publisher, consistently keeping our audience in the know of the very best of what’s happening in their city. To our clients, we collaborate with quality brands that compel us and create unique digital marketing strategies and beautifully engaging content that’s driven to inspire action in consumers. We connect our audience to our clients in a way that’s authentic, instant, effective, and measurable
To inspire experiences, enrich lifestyles, and stimulate community by authentically showcasing the very best of what a city has to offer.
To change the way brands interact with consumers by providing a platform for creative communication founded on authenticity, local interest, and genuine care in the customer experience.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Flexible working hours.
- Company events & lifestyle perks.
- Incredible company culture (if we do say so ourselves).
- Opportunities to travel for work if desired (post COVID 19).
- Remote work opportunities.
- Collaborative and casual work environment.
- Dynamic, youthful, and rapidly growing organization with opportunity for significant career growth and advancement.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE REVIEW OUR COMPANY WEBSITE