Product DevelopmentFull TimeVictoria, BC
Cuboh is fast growing startup with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SAAS). Founded in 2018 Cuboh has grown to serve over 100 restaurants in the USA and Canada, with many new restaurants signing up each month. The restaurant industry has struggled with razor thin margins and inadequate technology for too long. Cuboh technology, team, and ideas will always go an extra mile for its customers and promise transparency, reliability, and support to the restaurants using its technology.
What We Do 🔥:
Cuboh is a first of its kind SaaS solution for restaurants. We help your favourite brands be listed on the top online ordering platforms (Skipthedishes, Doordash, Grubhub, and more…) while automating most of the process by consolidating all services onto one platform and integrating them with the restaurant’s POS (Point of Sale).
Find more information here: www.cuboh.com.
Why Join Cuboh 👌:
Cuboh is a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative team. As part of our team, we will train you up, provide oversight and mentorship, and help you succeed in this technology role. You will accelerate your career by developing high in-demand skills and join Victoria’s thriving technology community.
What we value 💜:
- Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
- Move, break, learn, fix. Fast: We believe that done today is better than perfect tomorrow. We move fast, expect to break things, and fix them -- quickly.
- We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
- The customer goes first, we go second: We are a heavily customer-centric team. We truly, honestly, passionately want to help the customer. Even when that means communicating that we can’t help.
Come help us with projects like...
- Building our Django REST API and integrations with more than 30 external services
- Deploying and scaling our services (coded in Python) which revolutionize the way restaurants manage online ordering platforms
- Automating our development and deployment process
- Testing and Quality assurance for a big range of modules and services
About you 🧠:
- Good Computer Science, algorithms and data structures fundamentals and practical experience
- Experience with object oriented design and approach
- Experience with REST Web Services
- Experience in relational Databases and SQL
- Experience in Git
Nice to have 💪🏽:
- Experience in AWS or a public cloud
- Strong proficiency in Python and Django Rest Framework
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or any other Messaging Queues
- Some experience in containerization: Docker and Kubernetes