Digital Sales Representative
Sales & Business DevelopmentFull TimeVictoria, BC
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve hundreds of restaurants in the USA and Canada, with many new restaurants signing up each month. Cuboh has just graduated from the most recent Y Combinator batch, was awarded Viatec's Victoria Startup of the Year 2018, raised $1.6M in seed funding, and finished third at the most recent New Ventures BC Competition.
The restaurant industry has struggled with razor thin margins and inadequate technology for too long. Cuboh’s technology, team, and ideas will always go the extra mile for its customers and promise transparency, reliability, and support to restaurants along the way.
What We Do 🔥:
Cuboh is a first of its kind SaaS solution for restaurants. We help your favourite brands be listed on the top online ordering platforms (Skipthedishes, Doordash, Grubhub, and many more!) while automating most of the process. We do this by consolidating all services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s POS (Point of Sale) system.
Find more information, visit: www.cuboh.com
Why Join Cuboh 👌:
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. When you join team, we will train you, provide insight, mentorship, and help you succeed in this role. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing high in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community.
We are looking for a full-time Digital Sales Representative who will play a huge role in growing our happy customer base.
- Competitive Salary
- Free drinks and activities on site
- Downtown office
- Frequent outings
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
What we value 💜:
- Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
- We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
- Can make north of 50 outbound calls a day to restaurants in metropolitan areas (NYC, LA, Washington, and more).
- Book demos with qualified opportunities, and close them.
- Educate restaurants on the importance of online ordering. Pose a problem, and sell the solution.
- Follow-up persistently (yet respectfully), and never take a no for an answer, unless explicitly told so by the customer.
- Consistent use of our CRM to document all activities (we use Close.io but experience using any other CRM is a huge plus).
- Provide support using all sorts of technology from Intercom, to Gmail
Huge Bonus 💪🏽:
Experience in the restaurant industry and working with POS, and restaurant managers.
With Funding through Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada's Digital Skills for Youth program.