Finance and Administrative Assistant
FinanceFull TimeVictoria, BC
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada. We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s point of sale system.
Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Some of our perks include:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Dog friendly downtown office
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will - always - choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process and want you to love it too.
We are seeking a full-time Finance and Administrative Assistant who takes pride in helping others, has an immaculate eye for detail, and enjoys a fast-paced environment where priorities are often competing or changing. You’ll report to the VP of Finance and play a pivotal role in supporting the administrative and financial tasks on the finance team.
You will be responsible for:
- Recording and paying invoices.
- Managing receipts.
- Tracking credit card expenses.
- Billing customers.
- Improving the organization’s financial systems and processes.
- Providing internal support to other departments.
- Assisting with special projects as required.
This is the perfect role for you if you are:
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Experienced with handling multiple competing priorities.
- Proficient with several software programs.
- Exceptionally organized.
- Driven and committed to getting things done and getting them done well.
- A pro at taking direction and playing well in a team environment.
- Someone who enjoys working with an amazing group of people.
We thank everyone for applying and look forward to connecting with you!