PartnershipsFull TimeVictoria, BC
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations & Partnerships, as Partner Success, you will be responsible for supporting the Partnerships team with onboarding, supporting, and overall ensuring our Partners are successful in the Cuboh ecosystem. You will work as the cross-functional representative of Cuboh to a portfolio of important external stakeholders, and will be responsible for supporting the Partnerships team in their new business generation goals through Partner channels. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and project management expertise.
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s POS.
We’re a 2019 Y Combinator company, VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh?
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Our perks include:
- Dog friendly downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
What We Value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
Reports to: Director, Operations & Partnerships
Key stakeholders: Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product
Direct reports: n/a
Location: Cuboh Head Office
Role type: FT Employee
Hours: 35 hours/week, 9:00am to 5:00pm PST, Monday to Friday (or as agreed upon with Team Lead). All conditions of employment will be in accordance with the BC Employment Standards Act.
What You’ll Do…
- Onboard new Partners, taking them from activation to advocate, being fundamental in fostering an engaged and active business generating Partner portfolio.
- Manage long-term relationships of a portfolio of high-value Partners by maintaining regular touchpoints.
- Conceptualize, discuss, and support the execution of cross-organizational initiatives that bring value to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with customer success, sales, product, and marketing teams to engage and educate Partners on Cuboh’s product functionality and referred account status.
- Provide ad-hoc business development administrative support to the Partnerships team.
- Ensure upkeep of Cuboh’s internal Partner database for internal stakeholder access.
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-3 years in account management or partner success roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, or equivalent.
- Experience working in a tech start-up environment is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience and comfortability working within a CRM like Salesforce or equivalent.
- You are proactive and have a proven track record of building and maintaining win/win critical external stakeholder relationships.
- Possess basic technical knowledge of concepts common to SaaS, and are comfortable problem solving with external parties.
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex information from a range of sources and present in a streamlined and straightforward manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning multiple organizational levels
- High level of emotional intelligence and self awareness.
- Strong capacity to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Adaptive mindset with an openness to learning, hearing new ideas and change.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams towards a common goal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.