Enterprise Sales Representative
SalesFull TimeVictoria, BC
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, as Enterprise Sales Representative you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Team team with heading our enterprise sales efforts and helping Cuboh reach its goals by working with top brands across North America. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and project management expertise.
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). We help our customers consolidate their delivery services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s POS.
We’re a 2019 Y Combinator company, VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
Why Join Cuboh?
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community. Our perks include:
- Dog friendly downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
What We Value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Location: Cuboh Head Office
Role type: FT Employee
Hours: 40+ hours/week, 9:00am to 5:00pm PST, Monday to Friday (or as agreed upon with Team Lead). All conditions of employment will be in accordance with the BC Employment Standards Act.
What You’ll Do…
- Work with top North American brands looking to consolidate 3rd party delivery applications
- Leverage business knowledge to drive sales and adoption
- Communicate with C-level executives and key stakeholders
- Effectively prospect leads and take them thought the sales cycle
- Focused selling with a long-term view and approach to client
- Close business and engage in successful implementation of rollout with Customer Success and Tech
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of SaaS sales leadership
- High level of emotional intelligence and self awareness.
- Strong capacity to give constructive feedback and receive feedback.
- Adaptive mindset with an openness to learning, hearing new ideas and change.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams towards a common goal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.