MarketingFull TimeVictoria, BC
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada, with many new restaurants signing up each month. Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
The restaurant industry has struggled with razor thin margins and inadequate technology for too long. Cuboh’s technology, team, and ideas will always go the extra mile for its customers and promise transparency, reliability, and support to restaurants along the way. We help your favourite brands be listed on the top online ordering platforms (SkipTheDishes, Doordash, Grubhub, and many more!) while automating most of the process. We do this by consolidating all services onto one platform and integrating them with the restaurant’s POS (Point of Sale) system. For more information, visit: www.cuboh.com
Why Join Cuboh
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community.
- Downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
What We Value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
As Marketing Lead you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team with project management and effective campaign execution. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for translating marketing plans into tactical business initiatives. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and project management expertise.
What you'll do:
- Lead all major sprint activities for the Marketing team including backlog maintenance, and facilitating team meetings.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Director to shape and execute the marketing strategy.
- Facilitate the implementation of content marketing and social media strategy. Work with Content Manager to develop blog content calendar, meet partner editorial content deadlines and plan social promotion schedules.
- Continually assess department objectives through regular analytics and reporting on core KPI’s including customer behaviour. Own top funnel metrics for user experience and platform behaviour.
- Develop documentation and road maps for email marketing including optimize email workflows, A/B testing of copy and visual content, reducing subscriber decay, and segmentation on demographic and site behaviours.
- Collaborate with the Partnership team to execute grassroots marketing and communication tools and assets for partners.
- Execute paid-ads as needed: search, dsp display, direct partner display, social media.
What you'll bring:
- Enthusiastic, creative, and engaged.
- Highly motivated to provide an awesome level of support to our clients and members.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys collaborative, team-based environments.
- Experience in a market-facing role in a B2B environment conducting competitor analysis and market research.
- Expertise with project management software such as Asana, Jira or Trello.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, with an ability to prove what is or isn’t working.
- Leads by example by communicating Cuboh values and goals in day-to-day activities.
- High level of emotional intelligence and self awareness.
- Strong capacity to give constructive feedback and receive feedback.
- Adaptive mindset with an openness to learning, hearing new ideas and change.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders towards a common goal.
- Contributes expertise in a specialized area towards Cuboh’s strategic objectives.