TechFull TimeVictoria, BC
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada, with many new restaurants signing up each month. Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
The restaurant industry has struggled with razor thin margins and inadequate technology for too long. Cuboh’s technology, team, and ideas will always go the extra mile for its customers and promise transparency, reliability, and support to restaurants along the way. We help your favourite brands be listed on the top online ordering platforms (SkipTheDishes, Doordash, Grubhub, and many more!) while automating most of the process. We do this by consolidating all services onto one platform and integrating them with the restaurant’s POS (Point of Sale) system. For more information, visit: www.cuboh.com
Why Join Cuboh
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community.
- Downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
Come help us with projects like...
- Building our web applications which help restaurants manage their online presence and delivery operations
- Collaborating on our product vision and have the opportunity to set the long-term vision and strategy for our company products
- Helping create a solid foundation of internal and external processes and how that correlates to user experience and product creation
- Working closely with the product, sales, and engineering teams to create the best possible experience for our customers and communicating this strategy to all relevant stakeholders
- 3+ years of industry experience, bonus to those with experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven experience producing a product that customers love
- Capable of balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders
- Ability to own the project lifecycle, experience with Agile development, and the ability to work cross department / cross team.
- You love making product decisions and even more so love applying a “data over opinion” mindset
- You are transparent about your prioritization process
- You are able to say “no” but can also explain “why”
- Able to wear multiple hats to support your team - project management, creating bug and feature requests, ticket grooming etc.