Customer Support Manager
Customer SuccessFull TimeVictoria, BC
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada, with many new restaurants signing up each month. Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
The restaurant industry has struggled with razor thin margins and inadequate technology for too long. Cuboh’s technology, team, and ideas will always go the extra mile for its customers and promise transparency, reliability, and support to restaurants along the way. We help your favourite brands be listed on the top online ordering platforms (SkipTheDishes, Doordash, Grubhub, and many more!) while automating most of the process. We do this by consolidating all services onto one platform and integrating them with the restaurant’s POS (Point of Sale) system. For more information, visit: www.cuboh.com
Why Join Cuboh
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community.
- Downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
Customer Support Manager
Cuboh is realizing exponential growth in new customers and existing customer expansion. The Support team is the front line of Cuboh, and every great team needs a solid and driven leader. We are looking for a Customer Support Manager to join our high-velocity team which supports thousands of customers each month. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who is accountable for determining and implementing the strategy of the Customer Support team, as well as positioning us for future growth and success.
This strategy will drive operational excellence in customer support delivery, upholding a customer-centric focus and mindset during this transformational time. As the Customer Support Manager you will drive best in class support experience for our customer base across multiple channels. You will manage the day-to-day operations of the support center, provide insight and vision into where the department is heading, and work directly with other departments throughout the company.
This is an exciting time for a driven individual that wants to be part of a fast-growing team and help guide its development.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and maintain the quality and direction of Cuboh’s customer support team.
- Measure and report on support metrics, business impact, customer impact and team performance. Key metrics include first response time, customer satisfaction, resolution time, and NPS.
- Own escalated support issues; you will currently be the highest level of ticket escalation when there is a problem.
- Ensuring team members are upholding our industry leading SLA for all customers.
- Identify technical issues, suggest product enhancements, and communicate them internally and externally.
- Problem solve and resolve difficult issues in a decisive and professional manner.
- Create and maintain internal documentation to help determine the appropriate actions and responses.
- Work closely with our Customer Success, Research & Development, and Marketing teams to improve internal processes.
What you’ll bring:
- At least one year of prior experience leading a customer support team of five or more people, ideally within a B2B SaaS environment.
- History of exceeding customer expectations while balancing resources as you grow your team.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with and leading cross-functional initiatives with product and engineering teams and delivering proven successful outcomes.
- A keen attention to detail and proactive mindset toward continuous improvement.
- Excellent leadership, project management skills, team player attitude, and ability to work under high pressure is critical to the success of this role.
- Excellent communication skills, a natural collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator.
- Flexibility to work hours outside of the normal 9-5 in order to gain an understanding of needs across all support shifts and fill in gaps if needed.
- A true passion for helping restaurants thrive. Experience in the restaurant world is a huge plus!