Product DevelopmentFull TimeVictoria, BC
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada, with many new restaurants signing up each month. Cuboh graduated from Y Combinator's S2019 batch, was awarded Viatec's Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and finished third at the most recent New Ventures BC Competition.
The restaurant industry has struggled with razor thin margins and inadequate technology for too long. Cuboh’s technology, team, and ideas will always go the extra mile for its customers and promise transparency, reliability, and support to restaurants along the way.
What We Do:
Cuboh is a first of its kind SaaS solution for restaurants. We help your favourite brands be listed on the top online ordering platforms (Skipthedishes, Doordash, Grubhub, and more…) while automating most of the process by consolidating all services onto one platform and integrating them with the restaurant’s POS (Point of Sale).
- Python (Django)
- React & React Native
- AWS (Lambda, EC2, DynamoDb, SQS)
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh is a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative team. As part of our team, we will train you, provide insight, mentorship, and help you succeed in this role. You will accelerate your career by developing high in-demand skills and join Victoria’s thriving technology community.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Downtown office
- Frequent outings
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited paid time off
- Rogue (Office Dog)
What we value:
- Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
- We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
- Design, improve and implement highly-available, secure, performant solutions within our operational infrastructure
- Discover, maintain, and improve our deployment process, metrics, monitoring systems, automation and recovery strategies
- Perform day-to-day business operational requests
- Advise and mentor software developers on writing highly-available, distributed code
- Advocate for industry best practices
- Provide thoughtful and thorough peer-feedback, code review, and design review
- Prefer infrastructure as code
Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role, or equivalent
- CI / CD experience
- Ability to mentor others in DevOps principles and industry best practices
- Ability to monitor and triage production systems for security and performance issues
- Ability to maintain PostgreSQL databases with high-availability configurations