Technical Support Analyst
Customer SuccessFull TimeVictoria, BC
Full Time / 6-Month Internship with potential to extend
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada, with many new restaurants signing up each month. Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and finished third at the most recent New Ventures BC Competition.
The restaurant industry has struggled with razor thin margins and inadequate technology for too long. Cuboh’s technology, team, and ideas will always go the extra mile for its customers and promise transparency, reliability, and support to restaurants along the way.
What We Do
Cuboh is a first of its kind SaaS solution for restaurants. We help your favourite brands be listed on the top online ordering platforms (SkipTheDishes, Doordash, Grubhub, and many more!) while automating most of the process. We do this by consolidating all services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s POS (Point of Sale) system.
Find more information, visit: www.cuboh.com
Why Join Cuboh
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. When you join the team, we will train you, provide insight, mentorship, and help you succeed in this role. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing high in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist on an 8-month term who will play a huge role in supporting both our growing both our customer base and our growing Customer Support team. This role will be a hybrid, spending part of the day directly supporting customers and part of the day digging into escalations and troubleshooting complex problems.
- Career growth opportunities
- Downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Semi annual company retreat
What We Value
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the root of the problem; identifying and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Ability to support / respond to escalated technical issues from the customer success team and bridge the gap between support and development.
- Working closely with Cuboh's Co-founder & CEO, and Customer Success team to identify trends that need to be addressed in Cuboh's support documentation.
- Maintaining a professional, empathetic, and positive attitude toward customers at all times.
- Ensuring customer inquiries are responded to via phone, email, and live chat within the established time frames.
- Knowing the Cuboh platform like the back of your hand so you can efficiently answer frequently asked questions.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of Cuboh's Customer Support processes.
- You have graduated from an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution
- You have a strong understanding of web technologies and a good understanding of enterprise cloud applications.
- You have strong logical skills – we love complex problem solvers
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Great at prioritizing tasks and taking ownership of your work
- You are interested in getting your foot in the door in Victoria’s thriving tech community
- Experience working in the food industry is a huge plus!
We look forward to hearing from you!