OperationsFull TimeVictoria, BC
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve hundreds of restaurants in the USA and Canada, with many new restaurants signing up each month. Cuboh graduated from Y Combinator's S2019 batch, was awarded Viatec's Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and finished third at the most recent New Ventures BC Competition.
The restaurant industry has struggled with razor thin margins and inadequate technology for too long. Cuboh’s technology, team, and ideas will always go the extra mile for its customers and promise transparency, reliability, and support to restaurants along the way.
What We Do 🔥:
Cuboh is a first of its kind SaaS solution for restaurants. We help your favourite brands be listed on the top online ordering platforms (Skipthedishes, Doordash, Grubhub, and many more!) while automating most of the process. We do this by consolidating all services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s POS (Point of Sale) system.
Find more information, visit: www.cuboh.com
Why Join Cuboh 👌:
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. When you join team, we will train you, provide insight, mentorship, and help you succeed in this role. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing high in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community.
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Downtown office
- Frequent outings
- Annual company retreat
What we value 💜:
- Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
- We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
Come help us with projects like...
- Taking care of day to day office operations, such as keeping an eye on office supplies and ensuring everyone has what they need to succeed
- Assisting Customer Support Agents. This includes, but is not limited to, creating documentation, responding to emails, making sure agents are responding to customers in a timely manner, following-up on high-level requests, and responding to customer inquiries.
- Assisting the Operations Team with general administrative duties
- Assisting ad-hoc projects as needed
About you 💪:
- You have graduated from a post-secondary institution, preferrably from a business program
- Past-experience in an office manager and/or customer support role
- Strong logical skills – we love complex problem solvers
- Interested in getting your foot in the door in Victoria’s thriving tech community
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a massive plus
We look forward to hearing from you!