Customer SuccessFull TimeVictoria, BC
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada, with many new restaurants signing up each month. Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
The restaurant industry has struggled with razor thin margins and inadequate technology for too long. Cuboh’s technology, team, and ideas will always go the extra mile for its customers and promise transparency, reliability, and support to restaurants along the way.
What We Do
Cuboh is a first of its kind SaaS solution for restaurants. We help your favourite brands be listed on the top online ordering platforms (SkipTheDishes, Doordash, Grubhub, and many more!) while automating most of the process. We do this by consolidating all services onto one platform and integrating them with the restaurant’s POS (Point of Sale) system.
Find more information, visit: www.cuboh.com
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. When you join the team, we will train you, provide insight, mentorship, and help you succeed in this role. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing high in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community.
We are looking for an energetic, customer-obsessed Onboarding Specialist who will play a huge role in growing our happy customer base. This full-time role will focus on guiding new restaurant partners smoothly and efficiently through the onboarding process. Your main focus will be making sure our “mom & pop” (1-5 location) partners are set up for success using Cuboh.
- Career growth opportunities
- Downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
What we value:
- Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
- We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare new restaurant partners to go live with Cuboh; this includes leading kick-off calls, ensuring restaurants have the necessary hardware, and acting as a point of contact throughout the process.
- Maintain and update the onboarding process using our project management software (we use Monday.com).
- Play a key role in optimizing our Customer Success processes. We’re big on continuous improvement and we want your ideas!
- Triage and investigate technical questions and bugs reported by partners, with assistance from our support team and engineering team.
- Be available to work 40 hours per week.
- Have graduated from a university or college program
- Have past experience in a customer success, support, or communications role.
- Have some basic technical knowledge common to SaaS
- You are interested in getting your foot in the door in Victoria’s thriving tech community.
- You are proactive and eager to help—you're only happy when your customers are happy!
- You are unafraid to go above and beyond your general range of duties to ensure success (you've never said "that's not my job!").
- You possess high levels of empathy and patience.
- You are a strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- You are comfortable with multitasking and have no problems being flexible with your time—every day brings new challenges and you love solving them.
- You are comfortable managing customer expectations through good times and bad.
- You are detail oriented and organized—you don't let anything slip through the cracks!
- Experience in the restaurant world is a huge plus!
We look forward to hearing from you!