Customer Success/Set-up Specialist
Customer SuccessPart TimeVictoria, BC
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada, with many new restaurants signing up each month. Cuboh has just graduated from the most recent Y Combinator batch, was awarded Viatec's Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and finished third at the most recent New Ventures BC Competition.
The restaurant industry has struggled with razor thin margins and inadequate technology for too long. Cuboh’s technology, team, and ideas will always go the extra mile for its customers and promise transparency, reliability, and support to restaurants along the way.
What We Do:
Cuboh is a first of its kind SaaS solution for restaurants. We help your favourite brands be listed on the top online ordering platforms (Skipthedishes, Doordash, Grubhub, and many more!) while automating most of the process. We do this by consolidating all services onto one platform and integrate them with the restaurant’s POS (Point of Sale) system.
Find more information, visit: www.cuboh.com
Why Join Cuboh:
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. When you join the team, we will train you, provide insight, mentorship, and help you succeed in this role. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing high in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community.
We are looking for a part-time Customer Success/Set-up Specialist who will play a huge role in growing our happy customer base.
- Career growth opportunities
- Free drinks and activities on site
- Downtown office
- Frequent outings
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
What we value:
- Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
- We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
- Maintaining a professional, empathetic, and positive attitude toward customers at all times.
- Preparing restaurants for onboarding by leveraging our industry leading database technology.
- Supporting our current customers with ad-hoc requests, ranging from troubleshooting to adding additional third-party platforms.
- Ensuring customer inquiries are responded to via phone, email, and live chat within the established time frames.
- Knowing the Cuboh platform like the back of your hand so you can efficiently answer frequently asked questions.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the root of the problem; identifying and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Working closely with Cuboh's Co-founder & CEO and CSS team to identify trends that need to be addressed in Cuboh's support documentation.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of Cuboh's Customer Support processes.
- You are registered as a full time student in an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution*
- You are available to work 20 hours per week (we can work around your course load)
- You have experience in a customer support or communications role
- You have strong logical skills – we love complex problem solvers
- You are interested in getting your foot in the door in Victoria’s thriving tech community
- Experience working in the food industry is a huge plus!
We are currently hiring for the following shifts:
- Saturday to Sunday, 3pm to 11pm + an extra 4 hour shift that fits your busy schedule
- Monday to Friday 7pm to 11pm
We look forward to hearing from you!
*This position is grant funded. Only applicants who are registered as a full time student in an accredited Canadian post-secondary institution will be considered.