Technical Lead - Full Stack Development
ITFull TimeToronto, ON
Cubic is looking for a Full-stack Team Lead to be a part of a cutting-edge analytics-driven company in the healthcare industry. This is a very small yet growing team and you will report to the CTO, so there will be incredible opportunities for rapid advancement into more senior leadership positions as the team expands.
Cubic is founded by a team of Pharmacists and has been providing partners with insight-driven solutions informed by real-life experience and proprietary algorithms for the past 17+ years. Their goal is to help organizations manage costs and maintain the competitiveness of their health benefits.
We are looking for creative and innovative individuals to join a very small yet collaborative team of developers. If you’re looking to advance your career in a mission-based company where ideas are encouraged and growth is emphasized, this would be a really great fit!
What you will be doing
- Act as a figurehead within the team and bring about your experiences to enhance the company products as well as to mentor the junior developers
- Design, develop and implement testable codes and first-class applications
- Create tools to support different internal teams
- Collaborate with different teams to develop and maintain current applications
- Contribute to the company IT strategy and implement development processes
- Define technical infrastructure standards and architecture.
- Leading teams building healthcare apps from wireframes to production.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years’ experience building production-level applications
- Experience in SaaS application delivery and CI/CD
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in PostgreSQL (or MySQL/Microsoft SQL), Docker, Azure, or any cloud platform is a plus!
What we offer
- Salary + Bonus
- Excellent healthcare, insurance and vacation benefits
- Exciting opportunities with an awesome working environment and start-up culture
- Hybrid working environment
- Friday lunches, company events and socials