Clinical Administrative Coordinator
FACET ProgramFull TimeToronto, ON
Cubic administers a unique Prior Authorization program for large employers across Canada called the FACET Program. FACET helps manage claims for high-cost specialty drugs for complex medical conditions to ensure optimal use of drug plan resources while ensuring the best health outcomes for members of the plans we serve.
This position operates within a fast-paced clinical environment, supporting a team of Clinical Pharmacists who are managing requests for these medications from Specialists across the country.
- Coordinating incoming FACET requests for Cubic’s Clinical Pharmacists where communication, multitasking, and organization are key in ensuring an efficient and high-quality patient experience
- Ensuring all relevant information within an application has been collected before review by a pharmacist, and coordinating receiving missing information where necessary
- Completing entry of relevant claims information into Cubic’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Managing and triaging phone calls from members, physicians and relevant clinicians and ensuring the appropriate FACET clinical staff connected to the appropriate information requests.
- Ensuring FACET decision letters are completed and communicated to the appropriate parties in a timely fashion
- Ensuring members receive appropriate renewal reminders according to their preferred method of communication with FACET
- Overseeing and ensuring the management of the office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: verbal and written fluency in English, verbal fluency in French is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills to optimally service our valued plan members
- Proficient computer skills including competency with MS Word and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to take the initiative to complete necessary tasks
Education & Experience
- At least two years of experience in a reception/customer-service setting
- Pharmacy experience/Health background is an asset