Sales & MarketingFull TimeMississauga, ON
Start Date: Immediate
Position Type: Full Time, Entry Level
Location: Mississauga, ON (work will be primarily remote/from home for majority of 2021)
Take the first step in your professional career with Cosmos Sports & Entertainment. We are looking for a high energy, self-starter to join our sponsorship sales team. With a modest base salary, uncapped commission, and industry leading professional development training, Cosmos will provide a fun work environment and the tools to succeed.
- Generate leads within assigned categories for the full Cosmos portfolio of properties
- Identify, contact and book meetings with prospective clients
- Log and update all leads in CRM system
- Exceed all required deliverables
- Work collaboratively with internal sales enablement and marketing personnel Works and assists with team events, as required Perform other tasks as assigned by manager (Head of Partnerships)
- Self-starter and self-motivator that can work effectively in a remote environment
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for building relationships and networking
- Strong time-management skills
- Team player
- Post-secondary education
- 1-3 years of sales experience; preferably selling an intangible product
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM systems is considered an asset Passion for sports and entertainment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class. About Cosmos Sports & Entertainment:
Cosmos Sports & Entertainment is a full service Sales & Marketing firm founded by husband and wife, Cary and Amelia Kaplan in 2003. With strong roots based in sports marketing, Cary and Amelia set out to build a company whose core focus can be summed up by the slogan: “Win the Business”.
Since 2003, Cosmos has continued to expand its reach beyond the sports industry, with a robust portfolio of clients including festivals, entertainment groups and other large-scale events across North America. Our service offerings continue to grow with the ever-changing needs of those in the sports and entertainment industry. It is our endeavour to offer the services that organizations need most - everything from digital media to ticket sales to event management and more!
Today, the Cosmos Sports team defines itself as a diverse collective of creative professionals who share a passion for the sports & entertainment industry. Integrity, strong worth ethic, positive attitude, creativity, teamwork, leadership, independence, confidence, urgency and results orientation are the key values that shape the way we do business on a daily basis.