GeneralFull TimeMississauga, ON
Start Date: TBD.
Position Types: Full Time.
Compensation: To be determined (will commensurate with experience).
The sports and entertainment landscape is an ever-changing one, and as such, we often have roles that become available quickly in a variety of areas. We are always on the lookout for qualified, talented and passionate people. We invite interested applicants to submit their resume and cover letter and tell us why you feel you would make an invaluable addition to the Cosmos Sports & Entertainment team!
Our Most Commonly Recruited Roles:
- Ticket Sales Executives
- Sponsorship Sales Executives
- Marketing Management Executives
- Game Day Operations/Event Management Executives
- Public Relations Executives
- Graphic Design/Digital Media Executives
- Communications (Social Media, Blogging, Etc.) Executives
- Web Design & IT Executives
Benefits of Joining the Cosmos Sports Team:
- We’ll provide you with truly invaluable industry experience as you work with our extensive portfolio of clientele - everything from sports teams, leagues and franchises to entertainment organizations, properties, festivals and events.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop your business acumen by working and learning alongside industry veterans including our President and Senior Executives.
- We have a team-oriented culture where the achievements and successes of every employee are celebrated regularly.
- You’ll have the chance to work alongside energetic, youthful, driven and like-minded individuals who all share the same passion for sports and entertainment.
What We’re Looking For:
- Individuals who have Post-Secondary Education in a related discipline (i.e. Business Administration, Sport Management, Marketing, etc.).
- People with a passion for sports and the business of sports.
- Individuals with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Candidates with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Individuals with a strong teamwork mentality and an ability to take leadership roles when called upon.
- Applicants who are self-starters and aren’t afraid to take on new challenges.
- Individuals who exemplify the following 10 qualities in their day-to-day approach to work: Positive attitude, strong work ethic, results-orientation, teamwork, independence, creativity, confidence, leadership and urgency.
- Please submit a resume and cover letter to Cosmos Sports and Entertainment’s recruitment portal: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/cosmos-sports.
- Cosmos Sports is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
- While we appreciate all applicants’ interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.