Manager of Marketing
Sales & MarketingFull TimeMississauga, ON
Start Date: Immediate.
Position Type: Full-Time.
Compensation: To be determined (will commensurate with experience).
Cosmos Sports & Entertainment is actively seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, and creative individual to join our team as a Manager of Marketing. The incumbent will oversee the conceptualization, development and execution of all strategic marketing initiatives for Cosmos Sports’ robust portfolio of clientele.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of the following tasks:
- Overseeing the conceptualization, development and execution of marketing strategies that align with each of our clients’ unique objectives and expectations.
- Successfully collaborating with the digital and social media teams to effectively convert clients’ brand messaging into compelling content that can be utilized across several channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Collaborating with the sales and service team to create creative and marketing campaigns that leverage multiple marketing channels (i.e. social media, email marketing, etc.).
- Ongoing reporting to clients: providing detailed qualitative insight into the scope and impact of marketing initiatives, and further leveraging this information to continuously improve upon campaigns.
- Overseeing the digital media team; providing feedback and mentorship in the areas of public relations, social media, digital media and general creative services.
- Collaborating with the sponsorship team (as needed) to ensure fulfillment and effective integrate of corporate partners into marketing, advertising and promotional initiatives.
- Conducting ongoing analysis of market trends and providing recommendations to the marketing and business development teams based on research.
Individuals who meet the criteria outlined below are encouraged to apply:
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Marketing, Sports Management, Social Media Management, or other related field is required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years in a marketing or communications role is required (preference will be given to those with experience in the sports industry).
- Experience with the full suite of Adobe applications (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator) is required.
- Ability provide quality deliverables within short timelines is a requirement.
- Proven capacity for time management and multi-tasking is an asset. .
- Prior experience with email marketing applications is an asset.
- Experience in social media management is an asset (particularly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Familiarity with website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics) is an asset.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays on on occasion.
- Please submit a resume and cover letter to Cosmos Sports and Entertainment’s recruitment portal: https://secure.collage.co/jobs/cosmos-sports.
- Cosmos Sports is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
- While we appreciate all applicants’ interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.