Product (UX/UI) Designer
ITFull TimeVancouver, BC
Corporate Finance Institute (CFI) is a leading global provider of education, certification, and technology solutions for finance professionals.
We value collaboration, humility and the mindset for constant learning and improvement. We’re looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive and inquisitive culture as we continue to grow our products and team.
Your role as a Product (UX/UI) Designer will be collaborating with our growing design team on improving and maintaining our digital products, and testing new ways of interactions and visual designs.
This includes design from concept to development, shaping the future of our design direction, and helping our team grow and learn.
As a successful candidate, you should have two or more years of experience with product design, including but not limited to UX/UI, interaction design, user research, information architecture and visual hierarchy. You will report to the lead designer.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will be working with our design team to build and improve upon our CFI products, including both web-based and desktop learning tools.
- Work with our design and development team, helping drive every aspect of the UX process, and validating solutions at scale
- Inform product strategy by balancing business goals with our users’ needs
- Organize and facilitate meetings with stakeholders
- Design flows, optimizations, and experiences that are elegant and simple
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey, gaining learnings and making decisions through customer insights, quantitative analysis, and A/B testing
- Partner closely with marketing and data teams to understand various user segments and growth opportunities
- Focus on identifying the highest impact ideas and turning them into compelling user experiences that grow our products
- Work closely with engineering to implement and refine designs
- Contribute and maintain our design system
- Help build our design practices and processes, enabling us to do our best work
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You are eager to own projects, contribute ideas, and take initiative
- You have a deep understanding of the entire design process, including user research, information architecture, wireframing and prototyping
- You are data-driven and have experience with user research, such as A/B testing, analyzing insights, and conducting user interviews
- You have experience building, maintaining and optimizing design systems
- You are confident in collaborating with stakeholders, giving and getting feedback to other designers.
At CFI, we’re dedicated to helping our team members grow - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Why work for CFI?
We offer excellent perks:
- Competitive salary
- 4-weeks vacation, plus additional company PTO days
- Work-life balance including flexible working options
- Annual allowances to support your health, learning, and development
CFI’s team moved to a remote environment in 2020. All team members are provided with the necessaries to empower a productive work environment at home.
To date, we remain remote-first team while offering hot-desking at our Vancouver office for a limited number of staff who voluntarily attend and live nearby.
Our recruiting efforts are adjusted to guarantee a fair, positive and inclusive experience to all candidates. We are recruiting over the phone and managing team interviews over using video conferencing. No meeting is taking place at our office at this time.
On-boarding is conducted virtually for new employees. Our tech team ensures all new hires are equipped laptops and the resources they’ll need for their new role with us. So far, we have received very positive feedback from our new hires!
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.