Digital Marketing Specialist
Sales & MarketingFull TimeVancouver, BC
Role: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reporting to: Director of Demand Generation
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is the world’s largest online training platform for professionals working in finance and related fields. We’ve delivered online training to millions of professionals working in investment banks, accounting firms and operating companies around the world. Our training has been taken by employees at over 70% of Fortune 500 companies.
With strong revenue growth across 170+ countries, CFI is high-energy and fast-paced, and we strive to foster a work environment where employees can express a high degree of creativity, collaboration, and are empowered and motivated to succeed. We are an 'Inspiring Workplace of the Year' award-winner and have been named one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures for 2021.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you’ll play a pivotal role executing across channels including paid media, SEO and content. We’ll lean on you for strategic input, and you’ll be empowered to plan, coordinate and execute digital projects and campaigns end-to-end with the goal of driving ecommerce revenue (B2C) and lead generation (B2B).
What you’ll do
- Support the SEO and content lead in growing organic traffic through technical fixes, on-page optimization and authority building.
- Implement on-page SEO enhancements across product and blog pages, including keyword-seeding, interlinking etc.
- Collaborate with CFI’s UX and dev team to drive SEO improvements on the website, including creating and responding to tickets.
- Support CFI’s content engine by helping to facilitate new article creation.
- Support the paid media lead in achieving revenue and lead targets from paid platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and programmatic media.
- Plan and create engaging and accessible assets and templates for a variety of digital platforms, including LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
- Collaborate with CFI’s sales team to plan and execute B2B digital marketing initiatives that enhance awareness of our B2B offering (‘CFI for Teams’) and increases lead gen.
- Help inform the digital creative process, ensuring it is on brand and aligns with company messaging.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future digital marketing strategies.
What it takes to be successful
- Degree in marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant digital marketing role.
- Proactive go-getter with a strong drive to take ownership and ‘get it done’.
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Commercial mindset, able to understand positioning, segmentation, the customer journey and develop marketing assets that appropriately align.
CFI offers a competitive compensation package and excellent opportunities as a member of a fast-growing company. Other perks include:
- Extended health coverage, 4-weeks vacation and 401k / RRSP matching.
- Award-winning culture. CFI was named one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures for 2021.
- Flexible hours and working arrangements. We believe in talent anywhere.
- Dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute to our vision and strategy.
Working at CFI
Our core values exemplify the type of employee who would be a perfect fit for the firm. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about their work, open-minded to listening and implementing different perspectives, reliable to complete assigned responsibilities before pre-specified deadlines, creative in forming new ideas and opinions, humble in learning, and effective in completing work in an ever-changing environment. If you value and exemplify these traits, the CFI family would love to have you onboard!
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.