Senior Marketing Manager
Sales & MarketingFull TimeRemote
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) offers the world’s largest eLearning platform and productivity tools for professionals working in finance and related fields. We’ve delivered online financial training programs and certifications to over one million registered students from top universities, investment banks, accounting firms and operating companies around the world.
With strong revenue growth across 170+ countries, CFI is high-energy and fast-paced, and we strive to foster a work environment where employees can express a high degree of creativity, collaboration, and are empowered and motivated to succeed. We have 5/5 rating on Glassdoor and are an 'Inspiring Workplace of the Year' award-winner.
Macabacus is a CFI-owned enterprise level product with strong month-on-month growth. Widely used by professionals in finance and consulting roles worldwide, it is one of the leading Microsoft Office productivity add-ins on the market. It enables users to perform analysis significantly faster, with fewer errors; and provides a wide range of features to supercharge performance from a productivity, accuracy, brand and customization perspective. It is used by leading global companies including Disney, Deloitte, Bank of America, J.P. Morgan and more.
About the role:
Reporting to the Vice President – Marketing, you’ll be responsible for building an integrated, multi-channel communications strategy incorporating SEO, paid media, social, affiliate marketing, email marketing, CRO, channel marketing events & webinars, and product campaigns to support the Macabacus product. You will be responsible for overseeing the website, brand and content strategy.
You’ll work with a team of digital marketers and will play a key role in driving growth for Macabacus across both our B2C and B2B channels.
Some of the key things you’ll do:
- Create and execute on the Macabacus marketing strategy and activity calendar.
- Define and execute on Macabacus content and campaigns including end-to-end ideation, creation, publishing, optimization, and reporting on the content and campaigns we share in market
- Build a robust demand engine that supports B2C (ecommerce) and B2B (lead generation) growth.
- Design go-to-market strategies across channels including SEO, paid media, email and social to achieve revenue and lead gen targets.
- Publishing content across social, marketing automation, web, and paid channels
- Utilize data to implement efficiencies, generate revenue growth, and improve our ability to generate qualified leads.
- Work hand-in-hand with digital channel owners on tactics and initiatives to grow B2C revenue and B2B lead generation.
- Drive alignment with stakeholders from marketing operations, UX, business intelligence, sales and product.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication on the product’s growth strategy.
- Conduct qualitative research and build solutions based on findings (i.e. strategic positioning and messaging, target audiences, social media strategies)
What we’re looking for:
- You have a degree in marketing or related field, and 5+ years full-stack marketing experience.
- You have a deep knowledge and understanding of digital acquisition channels - specifically paid media and SEO - at both a strategic and tactical level.
- You have numerous examples of running successful campaigns that have generated/increased demand, revenue and leads.
- You have developed multi-channel marketing strategies either at a business unit or company level.
- You will bring plenty of ideas! We want this role to challenge, innovate and drive growth.
- You have a data driven approach to marketing and have significant experience leveraging a wide variety of tools for growth, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush and Tableau (preferred).
- The ability to drive outcomes autonomously, who thrives on seeing an idea from start to finish.
CFI offers a competitive compensation package and excellent opportunities as a member of a fast-growing company. Other perks include:
- Extended health coverage, 4-weeks vacation and 401k / RRSP matching.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment, with team activities and social events.
- Flexible hours and casual office dress.
- Dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute to our vision and strategy.
Working at CFI
Our core values exemplify the type of employee who would be a perfect fit for the firm. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about their work, open-minded to listening and implementing different perspectives, reliable to complete assigned responsibilities before pre-specified deadlines, creative in forming new ideas and opinions, humble in learning, and effective in completing work in an ever-changing environment. If you value and exemplify these traits, the CFI family would love to have you onboard!
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.