Customer Success Manager
Sales & MarketingFull TimeRemote
Customer Success Manager
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is the world’s largest eLearning platform for professionals working in finance and related fields. We’ve delivered online financial training programs and certifications to over one million registered students from top universities, investment banks, accounting firms and operating companies around the world.
With strong revenue growth across 170+ countries, CFI is high-energy and fast-paced, and we strive to foster a work environment where employees can express a high degree of creativity, collaboration, and are empowered and motivated to succeed. We are an 'Inspiring Workplace of the Year' award-winner.
Macabacus is a wholly owned subsidiary of CFI that develops productivity and brand compliance software for use in finance and other industries globally.
Our solutions are used by professionals in finance and consulting roles, which place high emphasis on working efficiently and producing client-facing materials that strictly conform to corporate design standards.
Our Office add-ins are among the most advanced and wide-ranging ever developed for Microsoft Office.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Interface with customers daily to facilitate product adoption, engagement, and customer retention.
- Develop solid understanding of product usage.
- Build close working relationships with enterprise customers in key roles, from decision makers to end users, and maintain accurate contact information and notes in the Salesforce CRM.
- Serve as a dedicated account representative for assigned enterprise customers.
- Identify and support sales expansion opportunities within the existing customer base using Salesforce, in addition to working with customers to determine future licensing requirements.
- Support customer education and training, responding promptly to customers’ product training requests.
- Support live demos and webinar-style training sessions.
- Identify and communicate with the Macabacus development team product feature requests and areas of opportunity to evolve Macabacus solutions based upon customer needs and feedback.
- Keep key customers informed of new product features and capabilities and support adoption.
- Support customer onboarding to ensure a good first impression and start to the relationship.
- Support special projects from time to time.
- At least 2-3 years of Customer Success experience
- Background in Finance is an asset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Natural ability to build trust and maintain strong relationships
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
CFI offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities as a member of a fast-growing company.
Working at CFI
- Extended health coverage, vacation and 401k / RRSP matching
- Friendly and welcoming work environment, with team activities and social events
- We offer a dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute daily to our goals.
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.