Sales Account Executive
Sales & MarketingFull TimeRemote
Sales Account Executive
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is the world’s largest eLearning platform for professionals working in finance and related fields. We’ve delivered online financial training programs and certifications to over one million registered students from top universities, investment banks, accounting firms and operating companies around the world.
With strong revenue growth across 170+ countries, CFI is high-energy and fast-paced, and we strive to foster a work environment where employees can express a high degree of creativity, collaboration, and are empowered and motivated to succeed. We are an 'Inspiring Workplace of the Year' award-winner.
Macabacus, a wholly owned subsidiary of CFI, develops productivity and brand compliance software for use in finance and other industries globally.
Our solutions are used by professionals in finance and consulting roles, which place high emphasis on working efficiently and producing client-facing materials that strictly conform to corporate design standards.
Our Office add-ins are among the most advanced and wide-ranging ever developed for Microsoft Office.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Sales Account Executive will be responsible for significant contributions to the Macabacus enterprise software sales strategy. Primary responsibilities include developing new business and expanding existing enterprise customers.
The ideal candidate is an energized, proven sales executor with a clear bias to action, excited by the prospect of being a key player in a hyper-growth organization in the enterprise software space.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Prospect to build a robust pipeline and develop relationships with key organizations in your assigned accounts.
- Provide accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts to sales leadership.
- Meet and exceed all assigned goals relating to the new bookings quota and growth targets.
- Develop a territory plan that will enable you to identify sales opportunities, close, and grow them.
- Collaborate with and share best practices with your other team members.
- Establishing executive level, long-term relationships with customers for future cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
Building an expert level of familiarity with product capabilities, customer requirements, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Five years of sales experience in SaaS, tech, or finance environments.
- Finance background is very beneficial.
- Track record of success achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas and targets.
- Proven experience in developing new and expansion pipeline, prospecting new accounts, and owning the end-to-end sales process.
- Experience implementing and utilizing a variety of sales technology such as Salesforce, Salesloft, Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo.
CFI offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with excellent career opportunities for a fast-growing company.
Working at CFI
- Extended health coverage, vacation and 401k / RRSP matching
- Friendly and welcoming work environment, with team activities and social events
- We offer a dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute daily to our goals.
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.