Customer Support Specialist
Student SupportFull TimeVancouver, BC
Customer Support Specialist
We build the world's leading productivity and brand identity solutions for the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Our solutions target the finance and consulting industries, which place high emphasis on working efficiently and producing client-facing materials that strictly conform to corporate design standards. The Office add-ins we sell are among the most advanced and wide-ranging ever developed for Microsoft Office. Macabacus is a wholly owned subsidiary of CFI.
We are looking for a dedicated Customer Support Specialist to manage and upscale the Macabacus Customer Support function. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a motivated individual who enjoys a multifaceted role in combining customer service and administrative support.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Respond to a range of customer issues based on priority via email or chat in a timely manner.
- Utilize a thorough knowledge of Macabacus software when responding to information requests.
- Document and promptly share customer feedback and feature requests with Product and Engineering teams to aid in development priorities.
- Achieve monthly goals of first reply times without compromising quality
- Update knowledge base articles on a regular basis.
- Troubleshoot bugs and work with Product and Engineering teams to effectively prioritize and manage resolution.
- A minimum of 2 years of Customer Service Experience.
- Background in Finance or Tech industries is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, coupled with excellent listening skills.
- Keen to learn about Macabacus Software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
CFI offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities as a member of a fast-growing company.
Working at CFI
- Friendly and welcoming work environment, with team activities and social events
- Extended health coverage, vacation and 401k / RRSP matching
- Wellness and Learning Allowance benefits.
- We offer a dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute daily to our goals.
CFI growing during Covid-19
Our Recruiting efforts have adjusted to guarantee a fair, positive and inclusive experience to all candidates. We are screening over the phone and running team interviews over video conferencing.
On-boarding is conducted virtually for new employees. Our tech team ensures all new hires are equipped with laptops and the resources they’ll need for their new role with us. So far, we have received very positive feedback from our new hires!
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.