SEO and Content Coordinator
Sales & MarketingFull TimeVancouver, BC
SEO and Content Coordinator
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is a globally recognized brand within the financial services industry. A pioneer in e-learning, we’ve delivered world-class online financial training programs and certifications to over one million registered students from top universities, investment banks, accounting firms and operating companies around the world.
With strong revenue growth across 170+ countries, CFI is a high-energy, fast-paced content and technology company that strives to foster a work environment where employees can express a high degree of creativity, collaboration, and are empowered and motivated to succeed. We have 5/5 rating on Glassdoor and are an 'Inspiring Workplace of the Year' award-winner.
We are searching for an SEO coordinator to join our dynamic team. This position will report to the SEO & Content Lead and play a pivotal role in SEO execution, as well as assisting in the evolution of our SEO and content strategy. With ten million organic sessions monthly, a content engine with over 7,000 articles and a global remit, you’ll be working at the pinnacle of the SEO world.
· Support the SEO and Content Lead in driving revenue using SEO strategies across all pillars (technical, content and backlinks)
· Conduct monthly technical website audits cross-referencing tools and analyzing redirects, schema mark up, site speed, 404's, broken links, and other technical issues flagged by our SEO tools, all of this taking into consideration our existing organic performance and how it can be improved
· Write and implement on-page SEO optimizations for our existing articles, including keyword-seeding, interlinking etc.
· Perform keyword research considering search intent to assist with the development of new articles and whitepapers
· Monthly reporting analysis and industry news insight sharing with the team
· Collaborating with CFI’s dev and UX team, including creating and responding to tickets in Trello
· Content Gap Analysis (knowledge of topic clusters and E-A-T) and competitive analysis
· Support with Video SEO and coordinate tasks with other teams and SMEs
· Copy updates to our existing pages as required
What We’re Looking For
· 2 years of experience in SEO and Content Marketing, or a relevant digital marketing role
· Degree in marketing or finance.
· Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
· Proficiency in programs including Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs.
· Video SEO knowledge
· Up-to-date with ethical SEO ranking factors and best practices.
· Desire to learn and a positive attitude
· Good presentation skills
· Copy writing skills
CFI offers a competitive compensation package and excellent opportunities as a member of a fast-growing company. Other perks include:
· Extended health coverage, 4-weeks vacation and 401k / RRSP matching.
· Friendly and welcoming work environment, with team activities and social events.
· Flexible hours and casual office dress.
· Dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute to our vision and strategy.
Working at CFI
Our core values exemplify the type of employee who would be a perfect fit for the firm. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about their work, open-minded to listening and implementing different perspectives, reliable to complete assigned responsibilities before pre-specified deadlines, creative in forming new ideas and opinions, humble in learning and admitting mistakes, and effective in completing work in an ever-changing environment. If you value and exemplify these traits, the CFI family would love to have you onboard!
CFI are supportive of flexible working arrangements. The role is designed to be conducted in a blended work from home/in-office capacity. CFI’s office is currently located at 750 W Pender St.
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.